Art Direction & Design.
The objective was to improve conversion, functionality, and user experience with an updated, clean, fresh, and modern responsive website design. Develop dynamic areas that focused on procedures and services.
- Worked directly with sales representatives and account managers to discuss project goals and exceptions.
- Communicated and consulted regularly with the client to discuss breading, design ideas, areas of focus, and the overall look and feel.
- Worked with the writing team to outline the content and specific sections for the home page and custom inside pages.
- Collaborated with the development to develop dynamic content sections that highlight the practice procedures and services, and make sure all styles and effects are implemented according to design specifications.
- I developed a style guide, home page mockups, inside page layouts, and responsive layouts using Adobe Creative Suite. Design dynamic elements to showcase and inform about the specific procedures and services
A new layout and design style was created to have a cleaner and fresh look and facilitate accessibility, readability, and enhance the overall user experience. Larger sections with more focus and easier to read the content. Larger more impactful imagery to help connect with practice demographics. An interactive section to showcase and info about specific procedures and conditions.