Dr. Rory Dower
Art Direction & Design.
The objective was to create and develop a custom responsive website design for the practice that allowed for increased conversion, functionality, and a good user experience.
- Worked directly with sales representatives and account managers to discuss project goals and exceptions.
- Communicated and consulted regularly with the client to discuss breading, design ideas, areas of focus, and the overall look and feel.
- Worked with the writing team to outline the content and specific sections for the home page, identify and create calls to action and incorporate into the design and establish content to develop and create custom inside pages.
- Collaborated with the development to develop dynamic content sections that highlight the practice procedures and services, and make sure all styles and effects are implemented according to design specifications.
- I developed a style guide, home page mockups, inside page layouts, and responsive layouts according to client needs and specifications. Created specific sections to highlight areas of importance with bold imagery and layout.
A custom website design was created to target client-specific demographics, highlight location and surroundings. and highlight procedure and clients’ experience, thus delivering an all comparing experience through clean modern design, built-in accessibility, readability, and enhancing the overall user experience.